The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global sodium alginate market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global sodium alginate market is segmented into:
- Food Grade Sodium Alginate
- Pharmaceutical Grade Sodium Alginate
- Technical Grade Sodium Alginate
- Feed Grade Sodium Alginate
Based on application, the sodium alginate market is segmented into:
- Food Additives
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Paper & Pulp
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Animal Feed
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global sodium alginate market are:
- Algaia S.A. (Cargill's Alginate Business)
- Dupont Corporation (NovaMatrix)
- Haiyang Xiangyu Seaweed Co., Ltd.
- IRO Alginate Industry Co., Ltd.
- KIMICA Corporation
- Lianyungang Fengtai Seaweed Co., Ltd.
- Lianyungang Huanyu Seaweed Co., Ltd.
- Lianyungang Tiantian Seaweed Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Meron Group
- Qingdao Allforlong Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Bright Moon Seaweed Group Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Fengrun Seaweed Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Gather Great Ocean Algae Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Gfuri Seaweed Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Hanfeng Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global sodium alginate market.
- To classify and forecast global sodium alginate market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global sodium alginate market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global sodium alginate market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global sodium alginate market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global sodium alginate market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of sodium alginate
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to sodium alginate
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with sodium alginate suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Sodium Alginate Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Food Grade Sodium Alginate Market
7.3 Global Pharmaceutical Grade Sodium Alginate Market
7.4 Global Technical Grade Sodium Alginate Market
7.5 Global Feed Grade Sodium Alginate Market
8. Market Segmentation by Application
8.1 Global Sodium Alginate Market by Application 2014-2024
8.2 Global Sodium Alginate Market by Food Additives Segment
8.3 Global Sodium Alginate Market by Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Segment
8.4 Global Sodium Alginate Market by Paper & Pulp Segment
8.5 Global Sodium Alginate Market by Personal Care & Cosmetics Segment
8.6 Global Sodium Alginate Market by Textile Segment
8.7 Global Sodium Alginate Market by Animal Feed Segment
8.8 Global Sodium Alginate Market by Industrial Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. Sodium Alginate Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Sodium Alginate Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Sodium Alginate Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Sodium Alginate Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Sodium Alginate Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by Application
14.3 Market Segmentation by Country
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 Algaia S.A. (Cargill's Alginate Business)
15.2 Dupont Corporation (NovaMatrix)
15.3 Haiyang Xiangyu Seaweed Co., Ltd.
15.4 IRO Alginate Industry Co., Ltd.
15.5 KIMICA Corporation
15.6 Lianyungang Fengtai Seaweed Co., Ltd.
15.7 Lianyungang Huanyu Seaweed Co., Ltd.
15.8 Lianyungang Tiantian Seaweed Industrial Co. Ltd.
15.9 Meron Group
15.10 Qingdao Allforlong Biotech Co., Ltd.
15.11 Qingdao Bright Moon Seaweed Group Co., Ltd.
15.12 Qingdao Fengrun Seaweed Co., Ltd.
15.13 Qingdao Gather Great Ocean Algae Industry Group Co., Ltd.
15.14 Qingdao Gfuri Seaweed Industrial Co., Ltd.
15.15 Qingdao Hanfeng Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
According to FAO, aquaculture, also known as aqua farming, is defined as the farming of aquatic organisms such as fish, mollusks, crustaceans, and aquatic plants. Farming implies intervention in the rearing process to enhance production, such as regular stocki...
In the year 2015, the global organic food and beverages market accounted for $115,984 million, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 16.4% to reach $327,600 million by 2022. Organic foods are produced by organic farming, which uses natural fertilizers and trad...
Animal nutrition chemicals are supplements given to animals that corrects deficiencies in feed and dietary supplementation. In addition, animal nutrition chemicals improve animal’s immunity, pregnancy outcome, fertility, newborn survival and growth, meat...