This strategic assessment of Sherwin-Williams, one of the world's leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 37 pages and 5 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Optical Coatings Revenue, means the sales value of Optical Coatings This report studies sales (consumption) of Optical Coatings in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering Brewer Science, Inc. (USA) ...
October 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
The United States Glycerin Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Glycerin industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Glycerin market analysis is provided for the United States markets ...
March 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
Copper foil is a foil form of copper less than the thickness of 150?m and there are two types, a rolled copper foil and an electrolytic copper foil. Normally, a rolled copper foil is made by rolling and annealing electrolytic copper continuously and there is a restriction of the length. ...
February 2017 | $4480 | View Details >>
This report studies sales (consumption) of Calcium Nitrate in USA market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player in USA, covering Yara Van Iperen Haifa Chemicals RLF Sterling Chemicals Airedale Chemical Jiaocheng Chemicals Bingsheng Chemical Knlan Chemical Yunli Chemical Tianji Fine Chemical ...
July 2016 | $2900 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research