This new report from VPGMarketResearch provides insightful analysis of Robertet capabilities, goals and strategies in the global flavor and fragrance market. The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the flavor and fragrance market, including:
• Review of major geographic regions (USA, Europe, Asia).
• Analysis of key product categories (flavors, fragrances, aroma chemicals, essential oils).
• Five-year sales forecasts by product category and geographic region.
The analysis of Robertet includes:
• Major products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others.
• Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
• Sales force in the U.S., and other international markets.
• Major sales office locations.
• Distribution strategies.
• Major promotional tactics.
• Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
• Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
• Major strengths and weaknesses.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 26 pages 2 tables
Photonic Crystals are attractive optical materials for controlling and manipulating the flow of light. The global market for components and modules using Photonic Crystals indicates a CAGR of 33.1% and is estimated to reach $20.4 billion in 2017.
Nanomaterials possess nanoscale dimensions ranging from 1 to 100 nanometers. They occur naturally or can be engineered with specific properties such as size, shape, surface, and chemistry. Volcanic ash and forest fibers are some of the examples of natural nano...
Global molded plastics market was valued at $529,845 million in 2016, and is expected to garner $690,158 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 3.9% from 2017 to 2023. Molded plastics are synthetically produced non-metallic compounds, which can be molded ...