The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, types, and applications.
Geographically, the global e-cigarette market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of type, the global e-cigarette market is segmented into:
Based on application, the e-cigarette market is segmented into:
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global e-cigarette market are:
- British American Tobacco p.l.c.
- Imperial Brands Plc
- Innokin Technology Co. Ltd.
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- JUUL Labs Inc.
- Philip Morris International Inc.
- Shenzhen IVPS Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Kanger technology Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global e-cigarette market.
- To classify and forecast global e-cigarette market based on product type, application and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global e-cigarette market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global e-cigarette market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global e-cigarette market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global e-cigarette market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of e-cigarette
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to e-cigarette
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with e-cigarette suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global E-Cigarette Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Disposable Market
7.3 Global Rechargeable Market
7.4 Global Modular Market
8. Market Segmentation by End-users
8.1 Global E-Cigarette Market by End-users 2014-2024
8.2 Global E-Cigarette Market by Online Segment
8.3 Global E-Cigarette Market by Offline Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. E-Cigarette Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
10.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
11. E-Cigarette Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
11.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
12. E-Cigarette Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
12.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
13. E-Cigarette Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
13.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
14. E-Cigarette Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
14.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 British American Tobacco p.l.c.
15.2 Imperial Brands Plc
15.3 Innokin Technology Co. Ltd.
15.4 Japan Tobacco Inc.
15.5 JUUL Labs Inc.
15.6 Philip Morris International Inc.
15.7 Shenzhen IVPS Technology Co., Ltd.
15.8 Shenzhen Kanger technology Co., Ltd.
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
Refrigerated display cases are cabinets with glass surfaces for items, which require cooling or preservation. The cases are ideal for products requiring a regulated temperature to maintain the freshness. These are mostly used in retail stores and food & re...
Probiotics are microorganisms, such as bacteria and yeast, that are very useful to sustain the balance of intestinal microbial in human and animal body. Probiotic ingredients stimulate natural digestive juices and enzymes in the body to ensure proper functio...
Wearable technology refers to electronics devices that are designed to be worn anywhere around the body thereby enabling hands free operations. Wearable technology products have gained popularity over the past few years, with advancements in technology an...