Professional and UGV Market Size 2005 - 2008: Views, Category and Brand Share Analysis By Accustream Research at

Professionally published video (launched on brand operated or affiliated websites) and User Generated Video (user, semi pro and professional content delivered via hosting networks) combined are forecast to culminate a four-year growth period (2005 - 2008) with a total 192.6 billion views.

Professional and UGV views are forecast to grow by a blended 43.4% in 2008, following a 57.6% increase in 2007.

UGV is forecast to mark a 72.7 billion 4-year tally, while its professional content counterpart is running along a 119.9 billion cumulative views course, according to a report published by Big Market Research.

The report,Professional and UGV Market Size 2005 - 2008: Views, Category and Brand Share Analysis, also examines MySpace TV and YouTube's formal partner (semi-pro and professional) and themed channels and their respective library share percentages.

Partner Channels on YouTube, for example, accounted for a 10.6% share of total video views in 2006 - 2007, forecast at 15.4% in 2008.

Comedians/Directors captured 8.9% total viewing share on YouTube in 2006 - 2007 and forecast at 11.1% in 2008. Universal Music Group claimed the top channel partner position, with a 29.1% share, according to Bigmarket.

Combined, Partner Channels, Comedians and Directors made up 19.5% of total views on YouTube in 2006 - 2007, and forecast at 26.5% in 2008.

The report contains rigorous analyses between comparable professional and UGV categories revealing areas of relative market parity, strength and weakness.

Entertainment captured a combined 17.1 billion views, for a 33.1 share, with professional sites owning a 52.4% launch share, and UGV hosting networks the remaining 47.6%.

To Get Full Access Visit:

Music video (including artist info, mash-ups, spoofs, tour videos etc. on UGV networks) captured 12.5 billion combined views, 55.6% owned by professionally managed sites and brands compared to 44.4% for UGV.

News is almost completely dominated by professionally managed sites, with a 93.8% share.

The Sports category remains largely the domain of professional, formal partner or syndication-powered websites, with an 80.7% share compared to 19.3% share for UGV networks. Sports on UGV networks typically include extreme events content and spectacular wipe-outs.

Experts have studied this market on the backdrop of providing detailed information on the markets trend, revenue share, and growth prospects from 2005to 2008.

About Us:

With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.

With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.

Contact Us:

Sona Padman

5320 SW Macadam Avenue,

Suite 100,

Portland, OR 97239,

United States.

Direct: + 1-503-894-6022

Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452

Fax: +1 (855) 550-5975


Need More Information

Talk to Dhananjay Potle

5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205,
Portland, OR 97220
United States

Call us +1-971-202-1575
--- or ---


2017 © Copyright Big Market Research