This strategic assessment of PPG, one of the world's leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 54 pages and 7 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Notes: Production, means the output of Non-ferrous Metal Casting Revenue, means the sales value of Non-ferrous Metal Casting This report studies Non-ferrous Metal Casting in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share ...
September 2016 | $2900 | View Details >>
ICD Research's ‘Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule’ contains a company overview, key facts, key competitors, locations and subsidiaries as well as financial ratios.
April 2011 | $75 | View Details >>
2015 Global Cefteram Pivoxil Industry Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions of the Cefteram Pivoxil industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan and China) . The report firstly introduced the ...
April 2015 | $2850 | View Details >>
This report studies sales (consumption) of Fiber Cement in USA market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering TATA STEEL LIMITED ALCOA INC. ETEX GROUP JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC COMPAGNIE DE SAINT GOBAIN SA CSR LIMITED NICHIHA CORPORATION BORAL LIMITED AXIALL ...
August 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research