This strategic assessment of DuPont, one of the worlds leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 44 pages and 7 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
"3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane is produced by triethoxysilane and NH3 in autoclave reaction. In the acrylonitrile process, cyanoethylsilane is thoxylated and then hydrogenated over Raney nickel at high hydrogen pressure. The ammonia substitution process starts from chloropropyltriethoxysilane, and requires a large excess and high pressure of NH3. With a 75-fold molar quantity of NH3 with ...
December 2016 | $3480 | View Details >>
The 'Global and Chinese Polylysine Industry, 2009-2019 Market Research Report' is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Polylysine industry with a focus on the Chinese market. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Polylysine ...
December 2014 | $2400 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Water-Based Enamel Revenue, means the sales value of Water-Based Enamel This report studies sales (consumption) of Water-Based Enamel in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK, Russia, Italy, Spain and Benelux, focuses on top players in these countries, with sales, price, revenue and market share for ...
February 2017 | $3900 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Triisobutyl Phosphate Revenue, means the sales value of Triisobutyl Phosphate This report studies sales (consumption) of Triisobutyl Phosphate in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering UPL LANXESS Jiangsu Changyu Chemical Jiangsu Victory Chemical ZhangJiaGang YaRui Chemical Zhangjiagang Shunchang Chemical ... Split ...
October 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research