This new 795-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC infectious disease testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC infectious disease testing market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of five POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for major infectious disease tests
by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Market shares of major infectious disease diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of infectious disease diagnostic tests performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading infectious disease testing analyzers, both currently marketed and
those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation
testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new infectious disease testing instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 795 pages and 61 tables
Biomaterials are materials of either synthetic or natural origin that are used for interaction with biological systems for medical purposes such as treating or repairing damage tissues. They are used in joint replacements, plastic surgeries, drug delivery devi...
The global DNA sequencing market was estimated to be $6,243 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $25,470 million in 2025 growing with a CAGR of 19% from 2018 to 2025. DNA sequencing is a type of technology in which several DNA strands can be sequenced through massive parallelization. The DNA sequencing contains both Sanger’s method of sequencing and non-Sanger’s methods of sequencing. ...
Patients with serious nervous system injuries or strokes often require lifelong assistance, which burdens patients, their families, and society. Innovative, paradigm shifting strategies are required to develop treatments for neurological injury. Early dia...