Complete report $9,850. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $6,400.
This comprehensive report contains 275 pages, 36 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in US hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the US hematology and flow cytometry markets; provides market share estimates, test volume forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing suppliers.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual),
Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual),
Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major
instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles of
major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers
of hematology and flow cytometry products.
- Test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures
by individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry tests
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers
- Assessment of current and emerging
technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing
or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities
with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 275 pages and 36 tables
Biomaterials are materials of either synthetic or natural origin that are used for interaction with biological systems for medical purposes such as treating or repairing damage tissues. They are used in joint replacements, plastic surgeries, drug delivery devi...
The global DNA sequencing market was estimated to be $6,243 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $25,470 million in 2025 growing with a CAGR of 19% from 2018 to 2025. DNA sequencing is a type of technology in which several DNA strands can be sequenced through massive parallelization. The DNA sequencing contains both Sanger’s method of sequencing and non-Sanger’s methods of sequencing. ...
Patients with serious nervous system injuries or strokes often require lifelong assistance, which burdens patients, their families, and society. Innovative, paradigm shifting strategies are required to develop treatments for neurological injury. Early dia...