DNA sequencing is the process of arranging nucleotide molecule of DNA. DNA sequencing market is a segment of life science tools market, which was valued more than $40 billion in 2011. The global market for DNA sequencing is driven by emergence of Human Genome Project that provides cost effective and improved DNA sequencing. For Example, there were more than $ 1 million required to store human genome information in 2007. DNA sequencing is competing with conventional genetic analysis tools. New technologies in conventional genetic analysis compete with DNA sequencing by providing cost effective genetic analysis solutions.
The global DNA sequencing market is facing challenges in commercialization of sequencing tools; however, government and research facilities are funding the sequencing technologies so that companies can get opportunities for expanding their businesses in microarray and in vitro diagnostics. This report provides intelligence about current market trends available in DNA sequencing market. The report provides an in depth analysis of key regulations and reimbursement policies for conducting DNA sequencing.
Key companies included in the report are, Agilent Technologies Inc., Altheadx, Axeq Technologies, Base4innovation Ltd., Bio.Logis Gmbh, Biomatters Ltd., Dna Vision, Electronic Biosciences, Foundation Medicine, Gatc Biotech Ag
• Key developmental strategies adopted by top market players engaged in this business so that companies involved in development of DNA sequencing market can get competitive intelligence of their competitors
• The report provides market estimations for end users, applications and geographic segment is derived from current market scenario and expected market trends.
• SWOT analysis and strategic developments included in the report for key market players to get better understanding of potential opportunities and challenges for companies
• In depth analysis of key market drivers, restraints and opportunities of DNA sequencing market with impact analysis
• Value chain analysis, Porter’s five force model, top investment pockets (GE9 Cell Matrix) are analyzed and presented in detail in the report so that decision markers would receive clear picture of current of market scenario
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
BY END USER MARKET
• Bioinformatics market
• Sample preparation market
• Instruments market
• Services market
• Research, drug discovery
• North America
• Clinical and diagnostic facilities
• Research institutes
• Academic institutes
• Pharmaceutical companies