The expansion of the global X-ray equipment industry is forecast to reach 5.7% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.4%. Currently, medical X-ray equipment account for 52.6% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between non-medical X-ray equipment (22.4%), X-ray tubes (17.8%), and dental X-ray equipment (7.2%).
China, Germany, Italy, Japan, and the United States represent the largest X-ray equipment markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Iran (15.1%), Moldova (13.4%), Lithuania (13.2%), Latvia (13.2%), and Sri Lanka (13.1%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for X-ray equipment in the world. Along with a global X-ray equipment market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall X-ray equipment market size, 2007-2018
- X-ray equipment market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall X-ray equipment market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall X-ray equipment market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall X-ray equipment market and different product segments
The product segments analyzed in the data reports include:
Dental X-ray equipment
Medical X-ray equipment
Non-medical X-ray equipment
The reports answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the X-ray equipment market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the X-ray equipment market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the X-ray equipment market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
The industry data reports are produced utilizing the standard methodology of Global Research & Data Services by applying, analyzing, and combining a wide range of sources and in-house analysis.