The expansion of the global wine industry is forecast to reach 1.1% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 4.7%. Currently, sparkling grape wines account for 13.5% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between other grape wines (79.6%), unfermented grape must (0.4%), vermouth and other flavoured grape wines (1.4%) and other wines (5.0%).
China, Germany, Japan, Spain and the United States represent the largest wine markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Turkey (11.7%), India (5.4%), Indonesia (4.8%), Mexico (4.6%) and Vietnam (4.5%).
The report package Wine Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for wines in the world. Along with a global wine market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the wine market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the wine market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall wine market size, 2008-2019
- Wine market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall wine market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall wine market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall wine market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Sparkling grape wines
Other grape wines
Unfermented grape must
Vermouth and other flavoured grape wines
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the wine market in the world to 2019
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.