Canadeans, Wine Consumption (Volume and Growth) Forecast to 2021 - MENA, report is a comprehensive report, covering Wine consumption in Middle East and North Africa market. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast Wine consumption data by country in Volume (M Liters).
The report considers, Wine as a juice of freshly gathered grapes, vinified according to the customs and traditions of the country of origin. Wine normally contains between 8-20% alcohol, but lower alcohol content can be found in products such as wine coolers which are Still Light Wine without carbonation or fortification, Wine with carbonation, Champagne and Made Wine. This report includes top level Wine consumption actual data for 2010 - 2014, provisional data for 2015; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2021 across 8 individual countries. The countries covered in the report are Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Tunisia, and United Arab Emirates.
This report is the result of Canadeans extensive market research covering the Wine market in Middle East and North Africa. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the Wine market in Middle East and North Africa. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Wine value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Overall data analysis of the Wine market in Middle East and North Africa.
- Historic and forecast consumption values for Wine covering 2010-2014, 2015 provisional data and forecasts for 2016- 2021.
- The report provides you with important figures for the Wine market in Middle East and North Africa with individual country tables and charts.
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption values for the historic period.
- Supports you in planning future business decisions using forecast figures for the market.