Wearable medical devices are handheld monitoring tools used in identification and monitoring of disease. Due to the Increase in chronic diseases, patients are opting home healthcare as a cost effective and efficient way of treatment, rather than hospital services. Medical device market accounted for $240 billion in 2013. However, increase in incidence of chronic diseases restricts the growth of wearable medical device market. Neurological diseases in people have increased to 7.2% in urban areas, causing hurdles for monitoring through wearable medical devices.
Wearable medical devices are facing challenges in providing cost effective monitoring to patients suffering from chronic disease such as Cancer and other blood diseases. This report focuses on different segments, current trends available in the market and provides forecasted intelligence about future market growth. The forecasted market growth in this report is from 2013-2020.
Key players in this market includes; Nuubo, Omron Corporation, Zephyr Technology Corporation, Basis Science, Inc., Corventis, Inc., LifeWatch AG, Polar Electro, Withings, Intelesens Ltd., Fitbit, Inc.
• Key developmental strategies adopted by top market players engaged in this business to provide better understanding of potential opportunities and challenges in this market.
• Market estimation for application, device and geographic segment is derived from current market scenario and expected market trends.
• The report provides for in-depth understanding of the market scenarios in various geographic regions so that key players can make plans to explore opportunities in specific regions
• In depth analysis of key drivers, restraints and opportunities of wearable medical devices market with impact analysis
• Value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces model, top investment pockets (GE9 Cell Matrix) are analyzed and presented in detail in the report
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
GLOBAL MARKET BY DEVICES
• Pain management devices
• Glucose monitoring devices
• Respiratory Therapy devices
GLOBAL MARKET, BY APPLICATIONS
• Home healthcare
• Remote Patient Monitoring
• Sports and Fitness
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
• North America
• Health care device manufacturing companies
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Research institutes private and government
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Summary Active Implants LLC (Active Implants) is a medical device company that manufactures orthopedic equipment. The company develops and commercializes polymer orthopedic implants solutions including NuSurface meniscus implant, tribofit hip system and tribofit instrumentation equipment. It develops and markets low wear and bone spurting orthopedic implant solutions made of polyurethane materials. ...
July 2015 | $250 | View Details >>
This market research report offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for medical dressings in Lebanon. The study provides essential market information for decision-makers including: - Overall market for medical dressings in Lebanon - Market for medical dressings by type - Forecasts and future outlook of the market - ...
May 2013 | $686 | View Details >>
Summary LiDCO Group Plc (LiDCO) is a medical equipment manufacturing company. The company supplies hemodynamic equipment to hospitals, to monitor the amount of blood flowing around the body and to ensure that vital organs are adequately oxygenated. Its products include LiDCOplus, LiDCOrapid, LiDCOview and LiDCO Unity Software. The company's LiDCO plus ...
October 2014 | $300 | View Details >>
In this report, the EMEA Hearing Aids market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Geographically, this report split EMEA into Europe, the Middle East and Africa, ...
April 2017 | $4000 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research