The expansion of the global vitamin and provitamin industry is forecast to reach 1.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 4.0%. Currently, dosage vitamins account for 25.8% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between intermixtures of vitamins and vitamin concentrates (4.2%) , unmixed vitamin A (4.3%) , unmixed vitamin B1 (3.5%) , unmixed vitamin B12 (3.1%) , unmixed vitamin B2 (2.5%) , unmixed vitamin B3 and B5, D-or DL-panthothenic acids (3.6%) , unmixed vitamin B6 (3.2%) , unmixed vitamin C (13.7%) , unmixed vitamin E (23.9%) and other unmixed vitamins and provitamins (12.3%) .
China, India, Japan, Singapore and the United States represent the largest vitamin and provitamin markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Bolivia (6.3%) , Bulgaria (6.3%) , Senegal (4.0%) , China (3.5%) and Ethiopia (3.5%) .
The industry report package Vitamin and Provitamin Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for vitamins and provitamins in the world. Along with a global vitamin and provitamin market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall vitamin and provitamin market size, 2008-2019
- Vitamin and provitamin market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall vitamin and provitamin market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall vitamin and provitamin market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall vitamin and provitamin market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Intermixtures of vitamins and vitamin concentrates
Unmixed vitamin A
Unmixed vitamin B1
Unmixed vitamin B12
Unmixed vitamin B2
Unmixed vitamin B3 and B5, D-or DL-panthothenic acids
Unmixed vitamin B6
Unmixed vitamin C
Unmixed vitamin E
Other unmixed vitamins and provitamins
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the vitamin and provitamin market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the vitamin and provitamin market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the vitamin and provitamin market in the world to 2019
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.