The expansion of the global valve industry is forecast to reach 3.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 7.8%. Currently, oleohydraulic and pneumatic transmissions valves account for 45.6% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between relief and safety valves (21.4%), pressure-reducing valves (17.2%) and check valves (15.9%).
China, Czech Republic, Germany, Japan and the United States represent the largest valve markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in the Morocco (18.1%), Lithuania (13.3%), United States (11.8%), Ecuador (9.4%) and Philippines (7.2%).
The industry report package Valve Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for valves in the world. Along with a global valve market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall valve market size, 2008-2019
- Valve market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall valve market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall valve market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall valve market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Oleohydraulic and pneumatic transmissions valves
Relief and safety valves
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the valve market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the valve market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the valve market in the world to 2019
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.