This strategic assessment of Valspar, one of the worlds leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 30 pages and 5 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Non-linear Optical Materials Revenue, means the sales value of Non-linear Optical Materials This report studies sales (consumption) of Non-linear Optical Materials in Global market, especially in United States, China, Europe, Japan, focuses on top players in these regions/countries, with sales, price, revenue and market share for ...
November 2016 | $4000 | View Details >>
The Global Magnesium Borate Whisker Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Magnesium Borate Whisker industry. Firstly, the report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Magnesium Borate Whisker market analysis is ...
June 2016 | $2800 | View Details >>
2016 Global Omeprazole Magnesium Industry Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions of the Omeprazole Magnesium industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan and China). The report firstly introduced the Omeprazole ...
December 2016 | $2850 | View Details >>
The 2016 Market Research Report on Global Citral Industry is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the citral industry. Firstly, the report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The citral market analysis is provided for the international market ...
June 2016 | $2800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research