This new 795-page report from Venture Planning Group contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC infectious disease testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC infectious disease testing market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of five POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for major infectious disease tests
by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Market shares of major infectious disease diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of infectious disease diagnostic tests performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading infectious disease testing analyzers, both currently marketed and
those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation
testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new infectious disease testing instruments and reagent systems with potentiallysignificant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files.
Contains 795 pages and61 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Complete report $3,900. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $2,500.This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the UK flow cytometry market, including:
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
2015 UK Automated Microbiology Market: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies-Molecular Diagnostics, Identification, Antibiotic Susceptibility, Blood Culture, Urine Screening, Immunodiagnostics
2015 UK Automated Microbiology Market: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies - Molecular Diagnostics, Identification, Antibiotic Susceptibility, Blood Culture, Urine Screening, Immunodiagnostics 2015 UK Automated Microbiology Market; is a new analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the U.K. automated microbiology market during the next five years.
January 2015 | $4500 | View Details >>
Complete report $19,700. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $12,800.VPGMarketResearch.com's new report is a five-country strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the infectious disease testing market during the next five years. The report examines key trends in major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK); reviews current ...
June 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $5,4350. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,500. The report is available by section, market segment, individual test, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget. This new study from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 981 pages, 53 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market ...
February 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research