This new 1,172-page report from Venture Planning Group contains 256 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry,
immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market
- Home/Personal Testing
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
and by test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both
currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product
portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files.
Contains 1,172 pages and256 table
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2017 Saudi Arabia Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Markets: Volume and Sales Forecasts for 100 Routine and Special Chemistries, Drugs of Abuse, Endocrine Function, Immunoproteins, TDM, and Tumor Marker Tests--Competitive Strategies, Opportunities
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the next five years. The report provides specimen, test volume and sales forecasts; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; ...
January 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
The Global In-Vitro Diagnostics-(IVD)-Industry Report 2016 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the In-Vitro Diagnostics-(IVD)-industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The In-Vitro Diagnostics-(IVD)-market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive ...
March 2016 | $2800 | View Details >>
This new report provides analysis of Opiates testing, including clinical significance, current and emerging diagnostic procedures, as well as test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment.
November 2014 | $0 | View Details >>
About This ReportThis new 322-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents detailed analysis of the Italian Enteric Diseases market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Enterovirus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella, Shigella, Vibrio and Yersinia. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals and Commercial/Private Labs. In addition ...
August 2015 | $1450 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research