This new 418-page report from Venture Planning Group contains 42 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC coagulation testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC coagulation market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for coagulation procedures
by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major coagulation reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of coagulation procedures performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and
those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation
testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new coagulation instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files.
Contains 418 pages and42 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This new 280-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents detailed analysis of the French STD market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes (I/II, VI), Papillomavirus (Pap Smear, HPV), and Syphilis. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals and Commercial/Private Labs.
April 2015 | $1250 | View Details >>
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Alcohol Breathalyzer and Drug Testing Equipment Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Increasing cases of alcohol and drugs abuse, increasing sharing networks in emerging countries, stringent government rules and rising market share of ...
April 2016 | $4150 | View Details >>
This new report from VPGMarketResearch contains 997 pages, 87 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital microbiology testing market, including:
November 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Actuators and Valves Revenue, means the sales value of Actuators and Valves This report studies Actuators and Valves in China market, focuses on the top players in China market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering Honeywell International Emerson Electric Flowserve ...
February 2017 | $3200 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research