This new 418-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 42 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC coagulation testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC coagulation market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for coagulation procedures
by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major coagulation reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of coagulation procedures performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and
those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation
testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new coagulation instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 418 pages and42 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This report presents test volumes and sale forecasts for the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. The report provides volume and sales forecasts for Enterovirus tests performed in the following market segments.
November 2014 | $0 | View Details >>
This industry report offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for knives in South Africa. The research includes historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and ...
January 2015 | $609 | View Details >>
Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 Summary GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data ...
March 2015 | $2500 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,100. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,950.SummaryThis comprehensive report contains 402 pages, 35 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the Italian coagulation testing market during the next five years. The report explores business ...
June 2015 | $3950 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research