This 970-page report provides comprehensive analysis of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
This report will help diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics,
trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry,
immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures, including:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers,
both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for physician office/group practice
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files.
Contains 970 pages and 152 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2017 Jordan Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Specimen, Sales and Volume Forecasts for 40 Tests, Competitive Strategies, Instrumentation Review, Technological Advances, Opportunities for Suppliers
Summary This new comprehensive report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 225 pages and 5 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging business opportunities during the next five years. The report explores business and technological trends; provides specimen, sales and volume forecasts for 40 tests; compares ...
January 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
This report studies Adalimumab Biosimilar in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2021. This report focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, price, revenue and ...
July 2016 | $3500 | View Details >>
?New Frontiers in the German Cancer Diagnostics Market: Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape? is Venture Planning Group?s new study of the major business opportunities emerging in the German cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines trends in the German cancer diagnostics markets, reviews current ...
May 2014 | $4350 | View Details >>
The Global Blood Metabolites Consumption Industry 2016 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Blood Metabolites market. First, the report provides a basic overview of the Blood Metabolites industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. And development policies and plans ...
March 2016 | $4000 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research