This 970-page report provides comprehensive analysis of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
This report will help diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics,
trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry,
immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures, including:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers,
both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for physician office/group practice
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 970 pages and 152 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This DataPack contains tables from VPGMarketResearch.com new report, 2016 World Drugs of Abuse Testing Market: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Strategies for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers. For pricing information on DataPack sections or individual tables, please contact Customer Service.
February 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides analysis of Sirolimus testing, including clinical significance, current and emerging diagnostic procedures, as well as test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment. Geographic Coverage France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA Market Segmentation Centralized Testing - Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories POC/Decentralized Testing - Physician Offices/Group Practices - Ambulatory ...
October 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
This report presents strategic analyses of the major current and emerging suppliers in terms of their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
January 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
The India Microfluidics for Sample Preparation Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Microfluidics for Sample Preparation industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Microfluidics for Sample Preparation market ...
March 2016 | $3200 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research