This 973-page report contains 153 tables and provides comprehensive analysis of the diagnostic testing markets outside the main hospital laboratory (ERs, ORs, and ICUs). The report includes analysis of the market dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. We trust, this report will help diagnostic products suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the ER, OR and ICU market segments, including their dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology,
hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
and test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading POC chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers,
both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 973 pages and 153 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Complete report $34,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $21,100.SummaryThis comprehensive seven-country report contains 650 pages, 150 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the global coagulation testing market during the next five years.The report explores business ...
October 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
This comprehensive seven-country report contains 650 pages, 150 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the global coagulation testing market during the next five years. The report explores business and technological trends in the US, Europe (France, ...
January 2014 | $21100 | View Details >>
2016 Global Liquid Samplers Industry Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions of the Liquid Samplers industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan and China). The report firstly introduced the Liquid ...
March 2016 | $2850 | View Details >>
This new report from VPGMarketResearch provides analysis of T3 testing, including clinical significance, current and emerging diagnostic procedures, as well as test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment. Geographic Coverage France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA Market Segmentation Centralized Testing - Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories POC/Decentralized Testing - Physician Offices/Group Practices - Cancer ...
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research