Canadean's "United Natural Foods, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "United Natural Foods, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "United Natural Foods, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "United Natural Foods, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) is a distributor of natural, organic, and specialty products. The company offers wide range of food products in the grocery, frozen, perishable and lifestyle and wellness categories. UNFI distributes more than 80,000 natural, organic and specialty products from 4,000 suppliers across the world. The company serves more than 40,000 customer locations in the US and Canada through its wide variety of retail formats including conventional supermarket chains, natural product superstores, the food service channels and independent retail operators. Apart from distribution services, the company provides various services such as marketing and promotional tools, merchandising, category management and store support services to its customers and suppliers. UNFI is headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, the US.