The expansion of the global turbine industry is forecast to reach 5.1% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.1%. Currently, gas turbines accounts for 69.9% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between steam and vapour turbines (25.3%), and hydraulic turbines and water wheels (4.9%).
China, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States represent the largest turbine markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Greece (37.3%), Macedonia (28.6%), Lithuania (27.3%), Slovakia (26.6%), and Georgia (16.7%).
The industry data report package Turbine Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for turbines in the world. Along with a global turbine market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall turbine market size in the world and different countries, 2007-2018
- Gas turbine market size in the world and different countries, 2007-2018
- Hydraulic turbine and water wheel market size in the world and different countries, 2007-2018
- Steam and vapour turbine market size in the world and different countries, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall turbine market and different product segments in the world and different countries, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall turbine market in the world and different countries, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall turbine market and different product segments in the world and different countries
The product segments analyzed in the data reports include:
Hydraulic turbines and water wheels
Steam and vapour turbines
The reports answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the turbine market in the world and different countries?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How are the markets predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential in different countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the turbine market in the world and different countries to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
The industry data report is produced utilizing the standard methodology of Global Research & Data Services by applying, analyzing, and combining a wide range of sources and in-house analysis.
Timetric's "Environics Research Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries ...
January 2018 | $125 |View Details>>
Medical Panel PC is a self-contained computer taking the form of a screen, sometimes a touchscreen. Such a device can be installed on a computer cart, mounted on an arm in an operating room or in a similar configuration. Some are DICOM-compatible for the display of medical imagery. Scope of ...
January 2018 | $4880 |View Details>>
This report studies the Gluten Free Products market, Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye, barley or any of their crossbred varieties and derivatives. In baking, gluten is the binding agent within the flour that prevents the baked good from crumbling. As such, gluten is found in many processed ...
January 2018 | $4880 |View Details>>
The global Diagnostic Audiometer market is valued at XX million USD in 2016 and is expected to reach XX million USD by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. This report offers an overview of the market trends, drivers, and barriers with respect to ...
January 2018 | $2380 |View Details>>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2018 © Copyright Big Market Research