The expansion of the global tufted carpet and rug industry is forecast to reach 4.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.6%. Currently, tufted carpets and rugs of wool or fine animal hair account for 10.8% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between tufted carpets and rugs of nylon or other polyamides (42.9%), tufted carpets and rugs of other manmade textile materials (41.4%) and other tufted carpets and rugs (4.9%).
China, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest tufted carpet and rug markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Sri Lanka (11.3%), Lebanon (9.5%), Bolivia (9.5%), South Korea (8.6%) and Vietnam (8.2%).
The report package Tufted Carpet and Rug Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for tufted carpets and rugs in the world. Along with a global tufted carpet and rug market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, Yemen
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the tufted carpet and rug market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the tufted carpet and rug market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall tufted carpet and rug market size, 2009-2020
- Tufted carpet and rug market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall tufted carpet and rug market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall tufted carpet and rug market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall tufted carpet and rug market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Tufted carpets and rugs of wool or fine animal hair
Tufted carpets and rugs of nylon or other polyamides
Tufted carpets and rugs of other manmade textile materials
Other tufted carpets and rugs
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the tufted carpet and rug market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.