Transplantation is the process of relocating organ in order to treat organ failure such as lungs, heart, pancreas, liver and kidney. Human leukocyte antigens (HLA) are the major histocompatibility complex in the human beings, which is controlled by the genes located on the chromosome six. HLA diagnostic testing is accomplished to determine the tissue compatibility between the donor and recipient in organ and bone marrow transplant.
Major driving factors for this market are raising incidence of chronic diseases, increasing aged population, number of organ transplant procedures, technological advancements and increased R&D activities.However, lack of awareness and organ shortage for transplant procedures are witnessing the growth of the market. Increasing need for organ transplants and growing burden of chronic diseases in emerging nations are creating future opportunities for the transplant diagnostics market.
The transplant diagnostics market is segmented into end user, technology, organ type, application, screening type and geography. On the basis of end user, the transplant diagnostics market is segmented into research laboratories and academic institutions, hospitals and transplant centers and commercial service providers. By organ type, the market is segmented into liver, kidney, heart, pancreas, lung and others. On the basis of technology, transplant diagnostics market is segmented into molecular assay, non-molecular assay and sequencing-based. Furthermore, by screening type the market is segmented into pre-transplant Screening and post-transplant Screening. On the basis of application this market is segmented into research applications and diagnostic applications.
By geography the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW. The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers France, Germany, UK, Spain and rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Major players for Transplant diagnostics market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bio- F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd., Sigma-Aldrich, Abbott Laboratories Inc., Qiagen N.V., Illumina, Inc., Linkage Biosciences, Immucor Inc., OlerupSspAb, and Rad Laboratories Inc. including others.
The key takeaways from the report
• The report will provide detailed analysis of transplant diagnostics market with respect to major segments such as technology, organ type, screening type, end user, and application of the market.
• The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024.
• Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities.
• An exhaustive regional analysis of transplant diagnostics market.
• Profile of key players of the transplant diagnostics market, which include key financials, product & services and new developments.
Scope of Transplant Diagnostics Market
• Molecular assay
• Non-molecular assay
Organ Type Segments
Screening Type Segments
• Pre-transplant screening
• Post-transplant Screening
End User Segments
• Research laboratories
• Academic institutions
• Hospitalsand transplant centers
• Commercial service providers.
• Research applications
• Diagnostic applications
• North America
o United Kingdom
o South Korea
o South America
o Middle East