Canadean's "TOP International Hotels GmbH: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TOP International Hotels GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TOP International Hotels GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TOP International Hotels GmbH"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TOP International Hotels GmbH (TOP Hotels) is a three and five star luxury hotel group based in Germany. The company was started in 1982 by partnering with Welcome Chic Hotels in Switzerland. TOP Hotels conducts business operations through six brands: Top International hotels, Top City and Country Line, Embrace Hotels, Falkensteiner hotels, VCH hotels, and wellnesfinder.com. TOP Hotels offers a variety of cuisines through the restaurants situated within the hotels. It also facilitates online reservation for booking hotel rooms through website and mobile applications. The company operates over 400 hotels across Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Middle East, and Spain. TOP Hotels is headquartered in Dsseldorf, Germany.