This market research report package offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for tobacco products in different European countries. The studies provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market for tobacco products in different European countries
- Market for tobacco products by product type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Macroeconomic indicators
These market studies answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the tobacco product markets in different European countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the macroeconomic indicators look like?
Product types discussed in the studies:
Cigars, cigarillos and cheroots
Reconstituted and homogenized tobacco
Other tobacco products
Years covered: 2006 - 2017
Countries included in the package:
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom