- According to the New Zealand Ministry of Health, tobacco consumption within the country has fallen 23% over the past five years, with industry data indicating average cigarette consumption has declined 6.3% each year since 2010.
- In Spain, Fine-cut tobacco sales fell by 1.5% in the year to August 2015 compared to 2014, with pipe tobacco sales up by 3.6% during the same period.
- Cigarette smoking is more prevalent amongst the richer sections of the population, while poorer people are more inclined to use chewing tobacco and bidis.
- The US adult smoking rate is continuing to fall, according to a new government report. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention figures, said to have come from a large national survey, indicated that the adult smoking incidence dropped from 18% in 2013 to 17% last year.
“Tobacco Insights”, is a monthly report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the changing production and consumption patterns affected by the recent developments related to new law and regulation globally.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- Recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the industry.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Food Preservatives Market by Type (Natural (Sugar, Salt, Vinegar, Honey, Alcohol, Edible Oil, Nicin, Rosemary Extracts, Onion, and Natamycin) and Synthetic (Sorbates (Sorbic Acid and Potassium Sorbate), Benzoates (Benzoic Acid and Sodium Benzoate), Propionates (Propionic Acid, Sodium Propionate, and Calcium Propionate), and Others (Nitrites, Sulfur Dioxide, Lactic Acid, Sodium Diacetate, and Acetic Acid)), Function (Antimicrobials, Antioxidants, and Others), and Application (Bakery, Meat, Poultry, and Seafood, Oils & Fats, Dairy & Frozen Foods, Snacks, Confectionery, Beverages, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023
The global food preservatives market is expected to reach $2,714 million by 2023 from $2,271 million in 2016, registering a CAGR of 2.6% from 2017 to 2023. Preservatives are used in a wide range of products, such as snacks, bakery, confectionery, meat, seafood, and poultry, and others to preserve the ...
May 2017 | $5370 | View Details >>
The Avocado is fruit that originally cultivated in Mexico and Central America. The avocado tree (Persea Americana) is currently widely planted in tropical and Mediterranean climate area. It is classified in the flowering plant family Lauraceae along with cinnamon, camphor and bay laurel. The fruit is also named as alligator ...
May 2017 | $3480 | View Details >>
Goat milk powder (dry goat milk) for production of other products (in big packages). It also called Industrial milk powder, is used in the food industry milk powder, mainly for dairy enterprises to re-processing or production use, such as milk drinks, yogurt, yogurt drinks, biscuits, candy, chocolate, ice and so ...
May 2017 | $3480 | View Details >>
In this report, the global Frozen Seafoods market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, ...
May 2017 | $2900 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research