The expansion of the global tennis equipment industry is forecast to reach 0.8% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 1.8%. Currently, tennis balls account for 50.6% of the global demand while tennis rackets have a 49.4% share of the market.
China, France, Germany, Japan and the United States represent the largest tennis equipment markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Malaysia (12.9%), Sri Lanka (3.9%), Macedonia (3.6%), Austria (2.1%) and Colombia (1.6%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for tennis equipment in the world. Along with a global tennis equipment market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall tennis equipment market size, 2008-2019
- Tennis equipment market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall tennis equipment market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall tennis equipment market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall tennis equipment market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the tennis equipment market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the tennis equipment market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the tennis equipment market in the world to 2019
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.