Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2015 is a new report by Pyramid Research that globally analyzes top priorities, key emerging and developed markets apart from merger and acquisition activity. In addition, it examines key procurement areas, future procurement budget and supplier prices outlook.
- Expand in current market and improving operational efficiency are key priorities for telecom companies in H1 2015 (June-November 2015).
- The top three emerging markets that are expected to offer the most opportunities for global telecom industry growth in H1 2015 are Brazil, China, and India.
- Rising competition, market uncertainty, and responding to pricing pressure are immediate business concerns for global telecom industry executives.
- Of all respondents, 54% and 51% identify the need for internal operating cost reductions, and increased use of technology as key procurement objectives respectively.
- Overall, 21% of executives expect global telecom procurement budgets to reach up to US$100,000 over the next six months.
- Overall, the implementation of e-procurement is a priority for 37% of respondents, while 27% confirm that they are already in the process of implementation.
This report examines executives opinion on business outlook and procurement activities over June-November 2015. It also highlights key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure and organizations perspective on e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2015 also includes:
- Key business priorities: examines the telecom companies important priorities for June-November 2015.
- Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer most growth over H1 2015
- Change in MandA activity: analyzes telecom industry executives opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally.
- Business concerns: identifies major business concerns which are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers.
- Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally.
- Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the telecom industry over the next six months.
- Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement expenditure over June-November 2015.
- Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over June-November 2015.
- E-procurement: identifies executives perspective towards e-procurement within the telecom industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Highlights key business priorities thus helping telecom companies to realign business strategy.
- Develop or adjust business expansion plans by using significant growth offering emerging and developed markets.
- Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for June-November 2015.
- Implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for H1 2015.