Brand guardians can benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study explores how effectively tapping into all of the top five considerations that beauty consumers deem most appealing has contributed to Plantscription's success.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Why is Origins Plantscription considered an interesting case of brand success?
- What consumer insight underpins the initial success of Origins Plantscription?
- Which consumer trends has Origins Plantscription capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the Origins Plantscription brand launch?
The manner in which Origins Plantscription has been expanded in 2013 reflects a theme that Canadean Consumer expects to influence more future skincare, and indeed other beauty category, innovations. This is a brand that potentially signifies a new frontier for anti-aging.