Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This study shows how Eau Thermale Avne understands the importance of brand credibility and value for money when it comes to skincare product purchase, especially in emerging markets.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Why is Eau Thermale Avne considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins the ongoing success of Eau Thermale Avne?
- Which consumer trends has Eau Thermale Avne capitalized on?
- What can I learn from Eau Thermale Avne's successful approach to establishing a profitable niche within a very congested skincare market?
- What is the future for sensitive skin-friendly products?
In the competitive skincare market, Eau Thermale Avne has successfully impressed global consumers with its scientific approach in the way it presents its products. This approach has helped the brand generate a large amount of consumer trust, which lays a strong foundation for the brand's success.
In particular, Eau Thermale Avne's success in China is a result of the company's understanding that emerging market consumers have high expectations of product quality but remain cost conscious, despite having rising disposable incomes. It suggests that value for money is still a dominant trend influencing buying behavior in emerging markets.