This new 238-page report from Venture Planning Group contains 38 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC hematology and flow cytometry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC hematology and flow cytometry market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for hematology and flow cytometry
procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major hematology and flow cytometry
reagent and instrument suppliers.
Instrument Placements and Installed Base
- The report provides estimates of annual placements and total installed base
for major hematology and flow cytometry analyzers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of hematology and flow cytometry procedures performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading hematology and flow cytometry analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing
hematology and flow cytometry testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new hematology and flow cytometry instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files.
Contains 238 pages and 38 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts; compares features of major ...
May 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Europe Hemostasis Diagnostics Market 2017-2021: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK-Opportunities for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers, Market Segment Forecasts and Shares, Competitive Strategies, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation Review
SummaryThis comprehensive five-country report contains 500 pages, 120 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the European coagulation testing market during the next five years.The report explores business and technological trends in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the ...
December 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
This industry report offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for knives in Latvia. The research includes historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product ...
January 2015 | $609 | View Details >>
Nucleic Acid Testing: Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Genetic Diseases, Forensic Testing, Paternity Testing/HLA Typing-Technological Breakthroughs, Emerging Tests, Market Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence
This unique seven-country, 1,050-page report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the NAT market during this decade. Highlights- Business and technological trends in seven major markets - Five- and ten-year test volume and sales forecasts- Market shares of ...
August 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research