This new 1,172-page report from Venture Planning Group contains 256 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry,
immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market
- Home/Personal Testing
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
and by test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both
currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product
portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files.
Contains 1,172 pages and256 table
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Microbiology 2021: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Country Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review-Molecular Diagnostics, Microbial Identification, Antibiotic Susceptibility, Blood Culture, Urine Screening, Immunodiagnostics
Complete report $35,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $22,400. VPGMarketResearch.com's new report is a seven-country strategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the automated microbiology market during the next five years. The report examines key trends in the U.S., five major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, ...
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
This 103-page report is designed to help suppliers identify and evaluate emerging opportunities for further automating NAT methods in order to facilitate their penetration into the routine clinical laboratory market. Some instrumentation is already available on the market, e.g., DNA extractors, DNA synthesizers, thermal cyclers, robotic work-stations, and automated DNA ...
July 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
This 68-page report reviews current instrumentation technologies, and compares features of leading transfusion diagnostic automated and semi-automated analyzers.The report also presents strategic assessments of current and emerging suppliers of transfusion diagnostic products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.Contains 68 pages
October 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
This new 278-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides analysis of the US sexually-transmitted disease testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
February 2015 | $2900 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research