Enterprise applications continue to form the backbone of most organizations' enterprise infrastructure. Enterprise applications have come a long way, from being an on-premise standalone solution to becoming mobility and cloud computing enabled enterprise applications that are often closely integrated with other business applications. Furthermore, global customers and the need for widespread connectivity are driving the demand for more flexible enterprise applications.
- In addition to its integration with various third platform technologies such as cloud, mobility, social and big data, enterprise applications are increasingly getting amalgamated with mobile HTML5 and upcoming trends such as the internet of things (IoT).
- While the need to upgrade legacy enterprise applications remains one of the drivers for the technology adoption, security and compliance issues related to cloud and mobility based enterprise applications constitute the prime inhibitors for the technology growth.
- According to the report, the top ten vendors contributed more than 50% of the total enterprise applications market during 2013 and 2014.
This Strategic Focus report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise applications market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise applications, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise applications market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the enterprise applications.
This product covers the latest trends in the enterprise applications market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the enterprise applications domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the enterprise applications market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the enterprise applications market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of enterprise applications.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the enterprise applications market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The report also covers the primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the enterprise applications market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to enterprise applications.
- Helps the reader to understand the enterprise applications landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the enterprise applications segment.
- The report will provide an assessment of application vendors and their relative performance in the enterprise applications market.
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date report providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the enterprise applications market from 2015 to 2019, spanning eight technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the enterprise applications segment and its sub categories.