The expansion of the global strap footwear industry is forecast to reach 2.3% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 10.1%. Currently, strap footwear of plastics or rubber accounts for 90.5% of the global demand while strap footwear of leather has a 9.5% share of the market.
Brazil, China, India, Italy and the United States represent the largest strap footwear markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Philippines (12.2%), Macedonia (10.0%), Bolivia (8.3%), Sri Lanka (7.0%) and Kenya (6.0%).
The report package Strap Footwear Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for strap footwear in the world. Along with a global strap footwear market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
The research includes historic data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the strap footwear market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the strap footwear market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall strap footwear market size, 2008-2019
- Strap footwear market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall strap footwear market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall strap footwear market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall strap footwear market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Strap footwear of plastics or rubber
Strap footwear of leather
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the strap footwear market in the world to 2019
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.