The expansion of the global starch product industry is forecast to reach 2.5% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 10.1%. Currently, dextrins and other modified starches account for 21.7% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between manioc (cassava) starch (18.1%), glucose and glucose syrup (15.2%), fructose and fructose syrup (9.9%), wheat gluten (7.0%), maize (corn) starch (5.9%), maize oil (5.0%), potato starch (2.6%), inulin (1.1%), wheat starch (1.1%), tapioca and tapioca substitutes (0.6%) and other starch products (11.9%).
Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan and the United States represent the largest starch product markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Vietnam (13.1%), Philippines (10.9%), India (8.3%), Poland (6.9%) and Morocco (5.1%).
The report package Starch Product Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for starch products in the world. Along with a global starch product market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the starch product market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the starch product market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall starch product market size, 2008-2019
- Starch product market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall starch product market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall starch product market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall starch product market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Maize (corn) starch
Manioc (cassava) starch
Maize oil crude
Other maize (corn) oil
Glucose and glucose syrup (less than 20% fructose)
Glucose and glucose syrup (20%-50% fructose)
Chemically pure fructose
Other fructose and fructose syrup (more than 50% fructose)
Tapioca and tapioca substitutes
Dextrins and other modified starches
Other starch products
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the starch product market in the world to 2019
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.