Canadeans, Sports Drinks Consumption (Volume and Growth) Forecast to 2021 - Latin America, report is a comprehensive report, covering Sports Drinks consumption in Latin America market. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast Sports Drinks consumption data by country in Volume (M Liters).
The report considers, Sports Drinks as a performance-enhancing product, described as isotonic, hypertonic or hypotonic, meaning in balance with, lighter than and heavier than body fluids, respectively. Products contain key electrolytes such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, as well as glucose syrup, maltodextrin, sweeteners and acidity regulators. Products may contain B complex group vitamins as well as vitamin E and vitamin C; which are still or carbonated, ready to drink (rtd) products, non-ready to drink (non-rtd) powders and concentrates. This report includes top level Sports Drinks consumption actual data for 2010 - 2014, provisional data for 2015; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2021 across 17 individual countries. The countries covered in the report are Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
This report is the result of Canadeans extensive market research covering the Sports Drinks market in Latin America. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the Sports Drinks market in Latin America. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Sports Drinks value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Overall data analysis of the Sports Drinks market in Latin America.
- Historic and forecast consumption values for Sports Drinks covering 2010-2014, 2015 provisional data and forecasts for 2016- 2021.
- The report provides you with important figures for the Sports Drinks market in Latin America with individual country tables and charts.
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption values for the historic period.
- Supports you in planning future business decisions using forecast figures for the market.