Canadeans, Spirits (excluding FABs and Fort Wine) Consumption (Volume and Growth) Forecast to 2021 - East Europe, report is a comprehensive report, covering Spirits consumption in East Europe market. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast Spirits consumption data by country in Volume (M Liters).
The report considers, Spirits as a alcoholic liquid resulting from the distillation of such substances as fermented grape juice, grain, potatoes, fruit, sugar cane which are Anise Spirits, Asian Spirits, Bitters, Brandy, Fruit Brandy, Gin and Genever, Liqueurs and Specialties, Rum and Cane Spirit, Schnapps/Aquavit, Vodka, Whisky/Whiskey. This report includes top level Spirits consumption actual data for 2010 - 2014, provisional data for 2015; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2021 across 18 individual countries. The countries covered in the report are Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Turkey, and Ukraine.
This report is the result of Canadeans extensive market research covering the Spirits market in East Europe. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the Spirits market in East Europe. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Spirits value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Overall data analysis of the Spirits market in East Europe.
- Historic and forecast consumption values for Spirits covering 2010-2014, 2015 provisional data and forecasts for 2016- 2021.
- The report provides you with important figures for the Spirits market in East Europe with individual country tables and charts.
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption values for the historic period.
- Supports you in planning future business decisions using forecast figures for the market.