Complete report $1,850. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $1,200. The report is available by section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
This new study from Venture Planning Group contains 407 pages, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities for molecular diagnostic technologies and products in testing for genetic diseases, cancer, as well a forensic and paternity/HLA typing applications during the next five years.
- Market shares of leading suppliers
- Business and technological trends in major markets
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Strategic profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovative products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity molecular diagnostic testing markets are among the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods. In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by these markets, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
Spain Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testing by country and market segment.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Five-year test volume and sales projections:
- Infectious Diseases - Forensic Testing
- Cancer - Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Genetic Diseases - Others
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market by laboratory segment.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Comparison of the major molecular diagnostic analyzers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular
diagnostic technologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and
new technologies/products in R&D.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Exact Sciences
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Life Technologies/Thermo Fisher
- Monogram Biosciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Orchid CellMark
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Proteome Sciences
- Sierra Molecular
- Takara Bio
- Tecan Group
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing and marketing molecular
diagnostic products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 407 pages
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Complete report $6,100. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,950.VPGMarketResearch.com's new report is a strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the Spanish clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the next five years. The report explores future trends in the Spanish market; provides estimates of the specimen, test ...
February 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
About This ReportThis new 322-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents detailed analysis of the UK Enteric Diseases market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Enterovirus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella, Shigella, Vibrio and Yersinia. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals, Commercial and Public Health ...
June 2015 | $1450 | View Details >>
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Nebulizers market to grow at a CAGR of 6.17 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing incidence of respiratory diseases. The Global Nebulizers market has also been witnessing the growing adoption of portable nebulizers. ...
March 2014 | $3000 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,200. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,900. The report is available by section, market segment, individual test, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget. This new study from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 1,013 pages, 62 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential ...
February 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research