SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-15 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, systems and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 111 pages and 9 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The North America Cell Culture Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Cell Culture industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Cell Culture market analysis is provided for the ...
April 2016 | $3600 | View Details >>
2016-2020 World Enteric Disease Market: Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Enterovirus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella, Shigella, Vibrio, Yersinia--Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
About this ReportThis new 389-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents detailed analysis of the Enteric Disease market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on epidemiology and etiology are presented for Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Enterovirus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella, Shigella, Vibrio and Yersinia. The ...
March 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
The Global MicroRNA Research Tools, Diagnostics and Therapeutics Consumption 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the MicroRNA Research Tools, Diagnostics and Therapeutics market. First, the report provides a basic overview of the MicroRNA Research Tools, Diagnostics and Therapeutics industry including definitions, classifications, ...
April 2016 | $4000 | View Details >>
This new 247-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides a comprehensive analysis of the Japanese therapeutic drug monitoring market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment for the following assays: Amikacin, ...
November 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research