This strategic assessment of Sherwin-Williams, one of the worlds leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 37 pages and 5 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The Global and Chinese Tetraethylammonium Tribromide Industry, 2011-2021 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Tetraethylammonium Tribromide industry with a focus on the Chinese market. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Tetraethylammonium Tribromide manufacturers and is ...
July 2016 | $2800 | View Details >>
The Global Rubicene Industry 2015 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Rubicene industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Rubicene market analysis is provided for the international markets including ...
May 2015 | $2600 | View Details >>
This report studies Trimethyl Acetaldehyde in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2012 to 2017, and forecast to 2021. This report focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, price, revenue and ...
April 2017 | $3400 | View Details >>
The Insect Repellent market size will be XX million () in 2022 in Germany, from the XX million () in 2016, with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) XX% from 2016 to 2022. In Germany market, the top players include many company. With key sales data like sales (volume), revenue, market ...
April 2017 | $3360 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research