The industry report package Semiconductor Device Markets in the World to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for semiconductor devices in the world. Along with a global semiconductor device market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The studies include historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format.
The market studies answer key questions such as:
- What is the size of the global semiconductor device market
- What is the size of the semiconductor device market in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
The latest market information included in the studies:
- The global market size for semiconductor devices
- Overall market size for semiconductor devices in different countries around the world
- Market size for semiconductor devices by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
Product segments analyzed in the studies:
Transistors (< 1 watt)
Transistors (> 1 watt)
Triacs, diacs and thyristors
Photovoltaic, photosensitive and LED semiconductor devices
Other semiconductor devices
Mounted piezo-electric crystals
Parts for semiconductor devices
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a complete picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the semiconductor device market in the world as well as in different countries to 2017
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market information included in the reports. The market information is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
The industry reports are built by the standard methodology of Global Research & Data Services by using, analyzing, and combining a wide range of sources and in-house analysis.