Canadeans S.C. Johnson and Son, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about S.C. Johnson and Son, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about S.C. Johnson and Son, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) . Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of S.C. Johnson and Son, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
S.C. Johnson and Son, Inc. (S.C. Johnson) is a manufacturer of household products. The company manufactures and markets home cleaning, home storage, air care, pest control and shoe care products. S.C. Johnsons products are marketed under the brand names of Pledge, Glade, Kiwi, Salamander, Raid, Off, Scrubbing Bubbles, Windex, Shout and Ziploc in the US. It also markets products under the Autan, Baygon, Tana, Bama, Brise, Echo, Kabikiller, Klear and Mr. Muscle brands in others countries. It has presence in more than 70 countries and its products are marketed across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America. S.C. Johnson is headquartered in Racine, Wisconsin, US.