Canadean's "Sanderson Farms, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sanderson Farms, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sanderson Farms, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sanderson Farms, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sanderson Farms, Inc. (Sanderson) is a fully-integrated poultry processing company. The company offers fresh, frozen, processed, partially cooked and prepared chicken. Sanderson sells its products in various forms such as ice pack, chill pack, bulk pack and frozen chicken, in whole, cut-up and boneless form under the Sanderson Farms brand name. The company's clientele includes retailers, distributors, and casual dining operators principally in the southeastern, southwestern, northeastern and western US. The company also sells its products to brokers for export. Sanderson is headquartered in Laurel, Mississippi, the US.