The expansion of the global rubber tyre industry is forecast to reach 4.5% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 9.3%. Currently, new pneumatic rubber tyres for cars account for 45.4% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between new pneumatic rubber tyres for lorries and buses (32.6%), new pneumatic rubber tyres for motorcycles (1.6%), new pneumatic rubber tyres for bicycles (1.2%), new pneumatic rubber tyres for aircraft (0.5%), other new pneumatic rubber tyres (14.5%), retreaded rubber tyres (0.5%), camelback strips for retreading rubber tyres (0.1%), cushioned and solid rubber tyres (1.5%), rubber inner tubes for motor vehicles (0.7%), rubber inner tubes for bicycles (0.6%), other rubber inner tubes (0.7%).
China, Germany, India, Indonesia and the United States represent the largest rubber tyre markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Senegal (32.0%), Morocco (14.6%), Bolivia (13.0%), United States (10.9%) and Jordan (9.4%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for rubber tyres in the world. Along with a global rubber tyre market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall rubber tyre market size, 2008-2019
- Rubber tyre market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall rubber tyre market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall rubber tyre market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall rubber tyre market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
New pneumatic rubber tyres for cars
New pneumatic rubber tyres for lorries and buses
New pneumatic rubber tyres for motorcycles
New pneumatic rubber tyres for bicycles
New pneumatic rubber tyres for aircraft
Other new pneumatic rubber tyres
Retreaded rubber tyres
Camelback strips for retreading rubber tyres
Cushioned and solid rubber tyres
Rubber inner tubes for motor vehicles
Rubber inner tubes for bicycles
Other rubber inner tubes
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the rubber tyre market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the rubber tyre market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the rubber tyre market in the world to 2019
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.