Canadean's "Royal Canin SAS: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Royal Canin SAS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Royal Canin SAS" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Royal Canin SAS"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Royal Canin SAS (Royal Canin) is a manufacturer of pet foods. The company offers several health nutritional products for dogs and cats of various size and age. Royal Canin is also involved in the production of specialized veterinary range of prescription foods for dogs and cats. These products are marketed under the brand of Royal Canin. The company sells its products through 60 subsidiaries in 90 countries across North and Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. It operates as a subsidiary of Mars, Incorporated Royal Canin is headquartered in Aimargues, France.